Crispy Adobo Flakes Recipe
This Crispy Adobo Flakes Recipe is for inspired home cooks who want to make their simple adobo to turn into crispy, sour and salty goodness.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 3
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Filipino
- Left-over Adobo meat (or more, if you have more) and its remaining sauce, if any
- A little Oil, as needed
- Salt and pepper, for extra seasoning, if desired
- Flake or shred the left-over adobo meat as evenly as you can and as thin or thick as you prefer.
- In a pan, place the shredded meat and all its remaining sauce.
- In low heat, fry the adobo meat, stirring frequently, until all the sauce has dried up.
- Set the meat on one side of the pan and brush the pan with a little oil (amount depends on how much-shredded adobo you have).
- Continue to fry and stir frequently over low heat, until the meat is fully dry, brown and crisp.
- Season to taste. Adjust according to Taste.
- Serve immediately with rice and eggs.
This video shows another recipe for crispy adobo flakes.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 450
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 2100 mg
- Fat: 35 g
- Saturated Fat: 25 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 37 g
- Cholesterol: 104 mg
Keywords: shredded chicken, leftovers spin off, easy to cook