Chocolate chip cookies are one of the most popular cookies. It is your two favorite things in one. Cookies and chocolate! Here is an easy chocolate chip cookies recipe that is chewy and soft on the inside but has crisp edges on the outside.
If you are looking for baked goods you can do in your turbo oven then you are in the right place. Chocolate chip cookies recipe is easy and so is Uraro or arrowroot cookies.
For this recipe, you do not need to use an electric mixer because it uses melted butter.
Do not worry, you can also make these lovable cookies on a regular oven. You will just have to adjust the temperature and the timer. See our notes for this.Print
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
An easy chocolate chip cookies recipe that is chewy and soft on the inside but has crisp edges on the outside.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 17 large cookies 1x
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baked
- 2 and 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 and 1/2 tsp of cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 170 g or 3/4 unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla flavoring
- 1 and 1/4 cups of chocolate chunks (chocolate bar cut into small pieces) or semi sweet chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all purpose flour,baking soda, cornstarch and salt.
- Mix well and set aside.
- In another bowl, pour melted unsalted butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Whisk until mixed well and then add vanilla flavoring.
- Pour the mixture into the dry ingredients gradually. Mix using a large spoon or a spatula.
- Add large egg and egg yolk
- Fold in the chocolate chunks. To make chocolate chunks simply get a chocolate bar and cut it to small pieces. The dough will soft and thick.
- Cover the dough and chill for 2 hours.
- After chilling, let it soften to room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Roll 2 tbsp of dough on your hand, slightly flatten it and place it on a non stick baking pan. Leave at least an inch spacing between the dough balls.
- Placed it on a preheated oven and set it at 150C for 12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the pan for 10 minutes and then transfer on a wire rack to cool completely
If using a regular oven try 325 degrees F (163C) for 12-13 minutes.
I hope you enjoy our video and don’t forget to like and subscribe our youtube channel!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 19.1g
- Sodium: 161mg
- Fat: 12.5g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 3.3g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
Keywords: cookies, chocolate chip, holiday cookies, quick and easy, traditional